Live Lucky Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The BLACK CLOVER “Live Lucky” Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at date of entry. Black Clover and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies (collectively, “Sponsor”), and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members of the immediate family and persons living in the same household of each are ineligible. No purchase is necessary to enter this Contest. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. TIMING: The contest runs from month to month.
4. VERIFICATION: ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S_ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS_BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY_FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE CONTEST AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. SELECTION OF THE WINNER: One (1) winner will be selected monthly. All submitted shared posts will be reviewed for compliance with the rules as stated herein. The Sponsor’s final decision will be solely determinative and final in all matters regarding this Contest. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in an immediate disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Prizewinners will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 24 hours to claim prizes. Prizes will be deemed forfeited if (a) within 24 hours winner fails to claim their prize, or (b) the Sponsor is unable to locate the winner. Selected potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and all winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
6. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: One winner per month will receive a prize per Sponsor’s discretion. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, offered by Sponsor. Odds of winning will be determined by and depend upon the total number of eligible entries received and final judging of all eligible shared posts of the photo.
7. GENERAL: Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Contest, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. This Contest is governed by the laws of Nevada and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Nevada. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and each such parties franchisor, parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Contest or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prize, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. By participating, participants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its appointed judges, which are final and binding in all respects. The Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information including, but not limited to technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, entry materials that have been tampered with, or entries not otherwise in compliance with these Official Rules. The Released Parties reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest if it becomes technically corrupted or if for any reason the Internet portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infections by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If for any reason a participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Contest; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Contest for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right toward only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. 13. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for Contestal(?) purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Any trademarks, trade names, and/or trade styles used in this Contest are the sole property of the respective owners of such trademarks, trade names, and/ or trade styles and are used herein solely for identification purposes. 1
10. DISCLOSURES: By registering for the Contest, you are giving Sponsor permission to send you advertisements, special offers, Contests and other communications to your email account and physical address. You will have the ability to opt-out of future communications, upon your request.
11. SPONSOR: Black Clover Enterprises, LLC, a Utah business entity