Black Clover Customer Service can be reached at:
Black Clover Website and Customer Service: 801-716-4477
Mon-Fri - [9am-5pm]
Sat-Sun - [Closed]
Black Clover Webstore Policies
Returns & Exchange Policy
Here at Black Clover we understand that shopping for clothes online can be tricky, as you're not able to try the product on. That's why we have created a simple and easy returns & exchange policy, that allows you to get a full refund for any products that you're not completely satisfied with.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please begin your return in our returns portal (Black Clover Returns Center) This will allow you to access your order and begin the return process. Once your information is submitted to us, we will review it and send an e-mail confirmation with your RMA for your return.
- All other scenarios are handled on a case by case basis, we will always do our best to help our customers. As for a mistake made on our part, we will cover all costs to fix it.
- For orders returned past the 30 day point of purchase, items can be returned for store credit. NO refunds will be issued.
- Orders returned without an approved RMA number will NOT be accepted.
- All orders must be returned with the following information: Full Name, Approved RMA Information, Items Wanted in Exchange with Sizing
- Please keep your tracking number for your exchange/return. It may be needed to reference your return.
Black Clover - Returns/Exchanges
12059 South State Street
Draper, Utah 84020
Shipping & Delivery
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via UPS will go out same day if the order is placed prior to 10:00 a.m. MST any orders after 10:00 a.m. will be shipping the following day. If there are increased handling and shipping times order may take longer to ship out in rare occasions. Please allow at least 24 hours for shipping.
Change in Your Order Status
Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don’t have an item that you have ordered in stock, we’ll notify you by email immediately. Sometimes, an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, so we must cancel the item. In this case, if you paid with a credit card, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, and contractual safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
Privacy & Security
We do not share your personal information. We collect your information in order to serve you in the future. Please send us an email if you prefer not to have Black Clover collect your information.
Placing an Order
You will have a chance to verify the information in checkout and, if no changes are necessary, proceed to “Place Order”. You will also receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been received within approximately 24 hours. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped and that we’ve charged your credit card.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express